Job Title Facility Maintenance Manager
Theatre Name Highwoods 20
Location Address 18002 Highwood Preserve Pkwy, Tampa, FL 33647
Job Summary Free movies, free popcorn, flex schedules…and more! Implement and oversee all facility-related maintenance programs and procedures to support the AMC standards of clean, safe, and in good repair.
Benefit Summary Build strong communication, leadership, and time management skills at AMC, and take advantage of our opportunities for career advancement. AMC team members enjoy a very competitive benefits package including, accrued vacation/absentee time, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) match, free popcorn daily, half off eats and drinks at the theatre, and most importantly for us movie people…FREE movies!
AMC’s company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right and take responsibility for our own results and our company’s success.
Job Description PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiencies in building trades including painting, wallpapering, plumbing, seating, and equipment repair.
• Demonstrated administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repair programs.
• Work well with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
• Strong communication skills including the ability to provide clear and concise details regarding building issues.
• Proven ability to lead teams and achieve results through resources.
• Proficiency in MS Suite.
• Perform daily, weekly, and monthly building inspections with a high attention to detail to identify necessary repairs.
• Perform routine maintenance and timely repairs in the areas of painting, carpentry, plumbing, food and beverage equipment, seating and all related building components.
• Oversee vendor activities that include the scheduling of repair and maintenance needs as required; closely monitor progress to ensure quality of work.
• Provide constant attention to all life safety issues; ensure building emergency systems are operational through in-house inspections and vendor maintenance contracts.
• Inspect and provide direction and follow-up with janitorial service provider and/or regarding cleaning issues that do not meet AMC standards.
• Report all facility issues that are not immediately repairable to the theatre General Manager and seek technical support from the AMC Facility Engineer as applicable.
• Ensure consistent maintenance and repair methods for all building components.
• Develop routine systems to ensure constant monitoring of problem areas.
• Work with General Manager to ensure Film Crew procedures support an environment that is clean, safe and in good repair for both associates and guests.
• Understand and track theatre Variable Operating Expenses (VOE) related to maintenance, repairs, and supplies.
• Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
• Perform tasks with tools, ladders, and lifts in a safe and effective manner.
• Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
• Provide training support for the market as directed.
• Uphold AMC's Business Practice Standards and follow all established company policies and procedures.
• Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts per the Management Work Schedule Policy .
• Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager/Senior Manager (where applicable).
• Provided by Theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, nametag
• Provided by Associate: Black shoes, socks
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Minimum Job Requirements • Age 18 or older other location-specific age requirements may apply.
• Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
About AMC AMC amazing. That's the promise we deliver to nearly 35,000 associates, 240 million guests domestically, and 350 million guests worldwide each year. AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres. We focus on delivering friendly, superior service to our guests. We lead by example, have fun, and give back to the communities in which we live and work. If you feel motivated and energized by our culture, and if you can name your three favorite movies in the next 30 seconds, then AMC may be the right place for you. We offer competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and an environment that encourages teamwork, inclusion, collaboration, and results.
Address 18002 Highwood Preserve Pkwy
Zip Code 33647
Employment Status Part Time
Pay Rate Type Hourly
Job ID 21096BR