Job Description Job Description
Child Care Centers is seeking a motivated, energetic professional with a degree in early childhood education to take on the role of Center Director at our Fair Oaks location.
Reporting to the Operations Director, the Center Director will be expected to provide and maintain a safe, nurturing and developmentally appropriate program in accordance to all relevant child care policies, procedures, and county regulations. In addition, the Center Director will assume the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for the overall operation and well-being of the center.
• Responsible for adhering to all company guidelines, licensing requirements, health regulations, and fire codes, and for keeping all permits and licenses current; maintaining a center that meets or exceeds state licensing requirements.
• Provide direct supervision to teachers, assistants, aides, volunteers, and support staff.
• Implement and maintain Creative Curriculum; oversee lesson planning and evaluations.
• Responsible for staff hiring, orientation, and training.
• Collaborate with Corporate Marketing to implement various strategies for boosting and maintaining enrollment.
• Develop strategies to maintain a profitable center.
• Establish positive working relationships and communicate effectively with Church Governance Boards and administration, staff, parents, children, and members of the community.
• Manage center budget; ensure billing and collection procedures are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
• Prepare necessary reports for the Governance Boards
• Must be able to agree with the Church Constitution and Bylaws
• Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or related field
• 3+ years’ experience as director of a child care center
• Certified in Infant and Child CPR/First Aid/MAT
• Knowledge of state and county childcare regulations
• Strong leadership and supervisory skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must demonstrate financial management and organizational skills
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Quickbooks proficiency
• Familiar with online daycare software
• Required Certificates
Li'l Sparks Academy is a religious exempt Daycare in Roanoke, VA. Our goal is to provide caring and compassionate care for children! Infants-5 yrs old classes.
Company Description About us\r\n\r\nLi'l Sparks Academy is a religious exempt Daycare in Roanoke, VA. Our goal is to provide caring and compassionate care for children! Infants-5 yrs old classes.