Job Description Job Description
Superior Contracting & Maintenance is seeking an experienced Electrical Contractor to join our team. As an Electrical Contractor, you will be responsible for ensuring the efficient and effective electrical system operation of our residential properties, while maintaining a safe and secure environment for all residents and tenants. Our company has been providing property management companies with clear and effective maintenance and turn-key services for 13 years. We pride ourselves in delivering clear communication and quality repairs in a timely manner for the satisfaction of our residents and homeowners. Our range of services includes roofing, gutters, siding, concrete driveways, plumbing, electrical, landscaping, general repairs & carpentry, garage door repair/replace, flooring, locksmith and more.
• Inspect and test electrical systems to ensure they are safe and up-to-code
• Install and maintain electrical systems to meet customer needs and project specifications
• Determine their electrical service needs, provide cost estimates, and follow up on service requests
• Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical problems to identify the root cause of the issue and provide effective solutions
• Adhere to safety protocols and industry regulations to ensure a secure environment for residents and tenants
• Valid state electrical license is preferred.
• Minimum of 3-4 years of experience working as an Electrical Contractor
• In-depth knowledge of electrical systems and a strong understanding of electrical codes and regulations
• Excellent communication, time-management, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently
• Must own tools and reliable transportaion
• Living currently in the U.S
Net 7 pay
Superior covers all materials