Job Description Job Description
Superior Contracting & Maintenance is looking for an experienced HVAC Contractor to join our team. As an HVAC Contractor, you will be responsible for installing, repairing, and maintaining HVAC systems for our clients' properties. You will work individually and closely with account mangers ensuring that that job is completed within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
Superior Contracting & Maintenance has been providing top-notch maintenance services to clients for 14 years. Our commitment to delivering clear communication, quality repairs, and timely services has earned us a reputation for excellence in the industry. We offer a wide range of services, including roofing, plumbing, elevtrical, general handyman, flooring, and more.
• Install, repair, and maintain HVAC systems.
• Conduct diagnostic testing on HVAC systems to identify and troubleshoot issues.
• Coordinate with account managers, project mangers and dispatchers to ensure timely completion of jobs.
• Maintain an inventory of supplies and equipment needed for HVAC projects.
• Monitor and report on project progress, providing pictures and notes on portal.
• Provide excellent customer service, ensuring that tenants and clients are satisfied with the work performed.
• A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance.
• Experience with a variety of HVAC systems, including central heating and cooling, ductless systems, and split systems.
• Knowledge of local and state regulations related to HVAC systems.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Must have own tools and transportation.
• Living currently in the U.S
Ner 7 pay
Superior covers materials