Job Locations US-VA-CLIFTON FORGE
Line of Business SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
Position Type Part-Time
Pay Min USD $15.00/Hr.
Pay Max USD $25.00/Hr.
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
We are seeking a part-time Behavior Technician to work an in-home case. Mon- Fri. 3PM-7PM, and up to 30hrs per week.
Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life, we encourage you to apply today!
Are you looking for an exciting career with growth potential. Our therapy team executes customized treatment plans that deliver real results and exceed patients' expectations. If you're motivated to give our clients a more positive quality of life, we encourage you to apply today!
WE NOW OFFER HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS TO PART-TIME EMPLOYEES WHO QUALIFY!
• Provide 1:1 treatment to individuals in need of behavioral therapy in a home or community setting
• Implement treatment goals under the supervision of a BCBA
• Provide adequate feedback regarding progress to supervisor
• Facilitate teaching of communication, self-help, social-skills, and other targeted treatment goals
• Track client progress and program data
• Understands and adheres to company’s policy and procedures
• Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all interactions and assignments
• Work independently while understanding the importance of constant communication and coordinating work efforts with management and staff
• Other duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or General Education Diploma, plus a minimum of six months prior work/volunteer experience providing individual instructions, preferably in a health care environment
• Demonstrates effective and professional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
• Able to work independently and part of a team
• Demonstrates strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Has reliable transportation and is able to travel to/from multiple assignments/locations on a daily basis
About our Line of Business
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or intellectual disabilities who often need additional resources. The behavior analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors, and psychologists at SpringHealth combine their expertise to deliver the high-quality behavioral services for clients to live more positive, active, and social lives. For more information, please visit www.springhealthbehavioral.com . Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn .
USD $15.00 - $25.00 / Hour
Apply Now Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
iCIMS Application FAQs ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com .
Click here for additional FAQ information.