BEHAVIOR TECHNICIAN HIRING EVENT IN ROANOKE, VA
Job Locations US-VA-ROANOKE | US-VA-ROANOKE | US-VA-ROANOKE | US-VA-BLACKSBURG | US-VA-BLACKSBURG | US-VA-BLACKSBURG | US-VA-BLACKSBURG | US-VA-SALEM | US-VA-CHRISTIANSBURG | US-VA-CHRISTIANSBURG
Line of Business SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
Position Type Part-Time
Pay Min USD $15.00/Hr.
Pay Max USD $25.00/Hr.
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
SpringHealth is hosting a Hiring Event at our Roanoke Clinic!
This event presents an excellent chance for you to:
• Learn more about the impactful work we do at SpringHealth
• Discover openings for Behavior Technician positions
• Connect with our team to understand the role in greater detail
• Discuss how your skills align with our mission and values
We look forward to meeting you and discussing how your experience can contribute to the meaningful work we undertake!
Bring a copy of your resume and meet with one of our staff to interview anytime on Tuesday Feb 27th 8AM-4PM.
Address is 500 E 4th St. Salem, VA.
• Implement Applied Behavior Analysis driven programs for youth with developmental disabilities in their homes and/or a community environment
• Provide 1:1 therapy to individuals with a developmental disability in a home or community setting
• Implement treatment goals under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst
• Provide adequate feedback regarding progress to supervisor
• Facilitate teaching of communication, self-help, social-skills, and other targeted treatment goals
• Track client progress and program data
• Understands and adheres to Company Policy and Procedures
• Observes confidentiality and safeguards all patient-related information
• Registered Behavioral Technician Certification, preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
• Two or more years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behaviorally challenged population
• Valid Driver’s License
• Reliable transportation and insurance
• Flexibility with client scheduling and treatment needs
• Strong ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills at all times
About our Line of Business
SpringHealth Behavioral Health and Integrated Care offers a holistic approach and integrates care for people with cognitive, developmental or intellectual disabilities who often need additional resources. The behavior analysts, therapists, social workers, counselors, and psychologists at SpringHealth combine their expertise to deliver the high-quality behavioral services for clients to live more positive, active, and social lives. For more information, please visit www.springhealthbehavioral.com . Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn .
USD $15.00 - $25.00 / Hour
Apply Now Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
iCIMS Application FAQs ALERT: We are aware of a scam whereby imposters are posing as employees from our company. Beware of anyone requesting financial or personal information.
We take pride in creating a best-in-class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card, driver’s license, bank information, or payment for work equipment, etc.) from you via text or email. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning our company, please contact us at TalentAcquisition@brightspringhealth.com .
Click here for additional FAQ information.