Job Location US-VA-Roanoke
Position Status Regular Full-Time
Position Schedule Monday-Friday
Are you looking for a purposeful career that will make a difference in the patient community? At CCS, our approach to at-home patient care is redefining chronic care management. We are seeking individuals that will thrive in a patient-centric dynamic environment. If you are an attentive listener, fast-thinker, and problem-solver, with the ability to relate to different people, you are a match for CCS.
As a Distribution Representative, You will p erform a variety of distribution center functions, which may include picking, packaging, shipping, receiving, supporting inventory control, producing documentation, and inputting data. Accurately picks, packs and ships customer orders as part of a team; assists in maintaining inventory accuracy by participating in regular inventory counts and through the use of standardized practices; maintains the cleanliness and orderliness of the facility; receives; accounts for and stocks product; operates a forklift as required.
• Accurately picks, packs and ships products for customers.
• Receives incoming stock, unloads trucks, and places stock in correct location.
• Withdraws product from bulk storage and replenishes pick locations.
• Inspects and services shipping and receiving equipment.
• Notifies supervisor of the need for maintenance, repair or replacement of equipment.
• Performs general housekeeping and keeps the distribution center clean, neat, safe and secure.
• Actively participates in continuous quality improvement and performance enhancement initiatives.
• Maintains regular and consistent attendance
• Maintains a high degree of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information
• Maintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department
• Assists with regular physical inventory audits and counts.
• May communicate directly with customers, other departments, or vendors to answer specific questions.
• May package product for shipment to support outside sales representatives and business partners.
• May process customer returns, evaluate and return product to stock, dispose of product, and update records.
• Performs general warehouse duties as required.
• Must be able to work overtime and Saturdays
• Maintains and promotes patient confidentiality
• Demonstrates thoroughness with all work related activities. Strives to continually improve quality and productivity results displayed by Department Personnel on an ongoing basis
• Assumes other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
• Exercises appropriate cost control measures
• Maintains positive internal and external customer service relationships
• Maintains open lines of communication
• Plans and organizes work effectively and ensures its completion
• Meets all productivity requirements
• Demonstrates team behavior and promotes a team-oriented environment
• Actively participates in Continuous Quality Improvement
• Represents the organization professionally at all times
• High school diploma or (GED) equivalent.
• 6 months to one year experience in a production related field is preferred
• Ability to read and interpret simple instructions such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Basic skills in the operation of a computer, computer printer, and standard Windows-based office software.
• Ability to apply basic math to specific problems.
• Ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, hand truck, and other warehouse equipment preferred.
• Ability to carry out detailed multi-step written or oral instructions.
Working conditions: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands/fingers, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stand, walk; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to twenty five pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee may be subject to exposures and may have the option of vaccinations (consent or waiver) and applicable safety training.
Certainty -The lives of the individuals we serve depend on our ability to execute . We commit to doing this every day .
• Use appropriate methods and a flexible interpersonal style to help build a cohesive and collaborative team based on a foundation of trust and transparency . Deliver what you commit to.
Compassion-We understand the burdens of patients and their loved ones and channel this into a relentless pursuit of customer satisfaction in every part of our business .
• Ensure that the patient is the driving force behind business decisions, implementing service practices that meet needs of both the patient and the organization. Treat other the way you want to be treated .
Advancement -We are endlessly looking for ways to progress and become more innovative in all things we do.
• Encourage innovative approaches for addressing opportunities and facilitating change, driving cross-functional alignment to accomplish goals . Speak the truth.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend, colleague, or family member:
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS