Interim HealthCare of SW Virginia has an opening for a Home Health Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you will :
• Work in an office environment and in the field.
• Follow up with physicians.
• On call schedule as needed
• Participates in ongoing interdisciplinary assessment of the patient.
• Participates in the development and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
• Provides services that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
• Recognizes and reports changes in the patient’s condition to the RN supervisor.
• Counsels and educates the patient and family in meeting healthcare related needs.
• Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s progress.
• Assists the RN or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
• Assists the RN in carrying out the patient plan of care.
• Assists the client in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
• Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
• Effectively communicates with other members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team providing care to promote coordination of patient care and planning for discharge.
• Communicates with all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate) related to the current plan of care.
To be qualified for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position with us :
• Education: associate degree in nursing (ADN) or Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (AAS) required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
• Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state associated with this position
• One (1) year of professional experience practicing as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
• 6 months previous pediatric experience
• Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification
• Independently Owned and Operated
• Free Education Courses
• Paid Weekly (Every Friday! PRN, Part time positions)
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country.
Part Time - hourly