We are hiring compassionate, hard working, friendly and reliable Direct Support Professionals to work with individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities. (I/DD). If you don't have previous I/DD experience, we'll provide training!
Shift for this postion: Saturday 7am-7pm Part Time 12 hour shift.
Details: Low frequency in behaviors.
CBC's mission is to support people with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) and their families to achieve their fullest potential by matching them with the most talented, well-trained, and compassionate caregivers anywhere.
Why work at CBC?
The most important thing we do is strive to make a difference in the lives of the individuals we serve. It's highly rewarding, and it's why our company exists! If making a lasting difference in someone's life is a priority for you and your career goals, then we want to help you get there. CBC is a growing family of provider agencies serving individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) all over North Carolina, Virginia and central Florida. In addition, CBC offers:
* Competitive pay
* Benefits including medical, dental, vision,company paid life insurance, short term disability insurance and more!
* Paid time off
* Flexible schedules including full and part time opportunities
* Teaching skills to promote independence
* Supporting community inclusion and integration
* Assisting with daily living needs
* Mentoring individuals to help build social skills and relationships
* Provide guidance and support in daily activities
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available
View what local employers are paying Home Health Aides