About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Data Product Management Consultant in Business Planning and Transformation as a part of the Chief Operating Office Operations. This position will be responsible for leading transformation efforts within the enterprise call center transformation program.
In this role, you will:
• Lead efforts through phases of a large enterprise project; requirements, design, implementation, testing, and end-state product management
• Lead complex data product initiatives, including those that are cross-functional with broad impact, and act as key participant in large-scale planning driving data enablement and capabilities across platforms and utilities
• Help manage large data assets through product management, application business owner support
• Review and analyze complex multi-faceted, larger scale or longer-term data product initiatives that require in-depth evaluation of multiple factors, including intangibles or unprecedented factors to drive data enablement strategies and roadmaps, while adhering to set data governance and standards
• Make decisions in complex and multi-faceted situations requiring solid understanding of data, analytics, and integration needs of line of business partners to inform prioritization, roadmap, and architecture design, that influence and lead broader work team to meet deliverables and drive new initiatives
• Strategically collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues, and mid-level to senior managers to ensure data product solutions are built for optimal performance and design analytics applications across multiple platforms, resolve data product issues, and achieve goals; may lead projects, teams or serve as a peer mentor
• Provide strategic input on new use case intake, prioritization, product roadmap definition, and other critical business processes
• Manage complex datasets continuously focusing on the consumers of the data and their business needs, while adhering to set data governance
• Create and maintain data product roadmaps throughout the data product life cycle with detailed specifications, requirements, and flows for data capabilities
• Design and maintain innovative data products, enabling data availability for data intelligence, analytics, and reporting
• Serve as a strategic liaison between data management, product teams, data engineering, and architecture teams throughout the data product life cycle
Work locations: Wilmington, Delaware; Charlotte, North Carolina; Roanoke, Virginia; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Des Moines, Iowa; Dallas, Texas; San Antonio, Texas; Phoenix, Arizona.
Required work locations listed above
No relocation assistance available for this position
Required Qualifications, US: • 5+ years of data product or data management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
Desired Qualifications: • Experience with large enterprise data initiatives
• Contact center business or technology experience
• Experience in IVR, Call Routing, Chat, or Outbound datasets
• Experience implementing or utilizing big data environments (Hadoop, GCP, AWS, Azure, etc.)
• Experience managing standard BI tools products for data and reporting teams (Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, etc.) preferably from big data environments
Job Expectations: • Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
Posting End Date:
10 Feb 2024
*Job posting may come down early due to volume of applicants.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Applicants with Disabilities
To request a medical accommodation during the application or interview process, visit Disability Inclusion at Wells Fargo .
Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more. no requirements Employment Type: Full-Time