How You'll Help Transform Healthcare:
Enjoy a great opportunity to work in an environment defined by a deep commitment to your personal well-being and professional development. As a vital member of our team, you'll play an important role in our patient care community. Within a setting renowned for clinical excellence, you'll provide detailed housekeeping services to an assigned project area.
* Provide detailed housekeeping services in all assigned rooms and areas as specified in policies and procedures.
* Complete special projects as assigned in a timely manner.
* Work in fast-paced and special procedures areas, such as ED, OR, L&D.
* Clean, maintain and restock Environmental Services equipment.
* Follow proper guidelines when cleaning discharges or project rooms.
* Communicate with lead/monitor tech/nursing staff.
* Complete proper documentation for isolation cleanings.
What We Require:* High school graduate or GED equivalent preferred.
* No experience required. On the job training provided. Previous institutional cleaning experience desirable.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and read written materials.
* Close attention to details essential.
* Position is considered essential during emergency weather conditions. Must be able to travel and work at different work sites within Carilion.
This is Carilion Clinic ...
An organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us.
Requisition Number: 143024
Employment Status: Full time
Location: CRCH - Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Shift Details: 6:30 am - 3:00 pm Every other weekend
For more information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Carilion Clinic is a drug-free workplace.
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time:
Shift: Other, see job description
Hours per Week:
View what local employers are paying