How You'll Help Transform Healthcare:
This position works in our Health Analytics Department- focus of work will be on our Quality division. Sign on Bonus Eligible.
Onsite, hybrid or remote work option is available. Candidates residing in the following states can be considered for remote work: Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Virginia.
Works within a challenging, integrated analytics and reporting environment delivering clinical, financial, operational and research intelligence essential for decision making based on role and workflow.
* Works with a combination of Epic and non-Epic tools, content, data sources, processes and distribution methods to provide actionable information. Prepares reports and dashboards for internal and external clients to assist with making business decisions. Uses best practices for appropriate tools, products, and client access.
* Utilizes necessary tools to prepare reports and databases to create products of minor complexity or moderate complexity with supervision.
* Ensures completeness, correctness and consistency of data and data structure. Ensures secure and high integrity data integration. Responsible for coordinating validation and ensuring that solutions are appropriately tested and meet end user workflow.
* This position will work closely with directors, managers, end-users, statistical programmers, and other technical staff to provide data acquisition, analysis, reporting, consulting and training.
* The Business Intelligence Developer I will participate in all phases of software lifecycle development, particularly in the reporting analysis, development, testing documentation and implementation.
* Adheres to Change Management policies and processes to include timely reporting of all pertinent change information, effective discussion of the changes, internal and external communications, contingency planning, support of the change event and post-change reporting.
* May work with clients to identify technical requirements.
* Documents and maintains documentation of products including functional summaries, diagrams, flow charts or other documentation as needed.
* Provides reporting and analytic product client use and upgrade support.
* Assists with the automation of manual processes.
* Establishes and creates a positive project team environment through collaboration. Identifies issues and escalates issues to appropriate leadership.
What We Require:
Education: Bachelor's degree required or equivalent work experience. Master's degree or PhD in a field indicating complex analytical thinking may substitute for some experience.
Experience: Demonstrated reporting experience is required, as is 1+ years' experience with relational databases and data management required. Healthcare information technology experience preferred. Experience using Epic, SAP, and/or other business intelligence reporting tools required. Experience with benchmarking and/or data visualization tools strongly preferred. Experience and understanding of documentation, change control, and maintenance procedures as they apply to reporting and analytic products. Ability to understand and apply specification requirements to reporting and analytic tool development. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills are required. Detail oriented, strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze, diagnose, suggest and implement process modifications. Strong customer service orientation and ability to follow through issues to resolution. Ability to interact with people from all organizational levels and build consensus through negotiation and diplomacy. Ability to be flexible, versatile and adaptable in day to day activities.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available
View what local employers are paying Computer Programmers