As an Occupational Therapist (OT), you will be called to care when you’re needed most. As part of Interim health, you’ll support a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Occupational Therapists (OT):
• Competitive pay, benefits, and incentives.
• Dedication to work/life balance (PRN)
• One-on-One patient care
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As an Occupational Therapist (OT), you wil l:
• Plan and conduct individualized therapy programs in a home care environment to help patients develop, regain, or maintain their ability to perform daily activities
• Teach patients and families rehab techniques, and how to use adaptive equipment for daily tasks
• Record, evaluate, and study patient progress before recommending and implementing further treatment
To qualify for an Occupational Therapist with us:
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field, required; Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy, required
• Licensure: Currentunrestrictedlicense to practice as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in the state associated with this positionrequired
• Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aidcertification
• Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work locations
• One (1) year of professional experience practicing as an Occupational Therapist (OT) in a home health or similar setting
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, we know that being our best is non-negotiable – that’s why we treat your family like our own. We take a patient-centric approach to address each individual’s mind, body, and spirit, our caregivers work tirelessly to help their patients and families find peace. From our unmatched referral response times to our focus on quality improvement, the most beautifully complicated time of your life is our life’s work.