How You’ll Help Transform Healthcare:
Serves as project analyst on assigned projects for the assigned department or facility within Carilion Clinic. Duties include process improvement and redesign methodology, strategic planning, project management application, data analysis, benchmarking and accessing of both internal and external data sources.
• Researches, organizes, summarizes and maintains information, data and statistics required to carry out project planning.
• Assist management in planning and facilitating meetings and managing team activities in order to achieve mission and/or desired outcomes. May include preparing presentations, developing materials in databases, spreadsheets or PowerPoint documents.
• Organizes, establishes, and maintains databases of pertinent information for internal effectiveness, future planning and forecast on an ongoing basis as requested.
• Provides client support and demonstrates advanced troubleshooting in several technology applications specific to the department or facility.
• Designs data bases, maintains data bases and obtains data from other sources to support the functions of the organization. Must maintain a high degree of proficiency in computer software related to databases, spreadsheets, statistical analysis and other applications.
• May provide education to co-workers, team members and others on reading reports and doing basic statistical analysis on billing processes and collaborates with billing vendor to resolve concerns.
• Supports development, tracking, and reporting of scorecard measures and targets.
• Performs detailed analyses for specific operation and quality initiatives.
• Integrates and analyzes data to support measurement and reporting functions. Generates and resolves queries; contacts managers to obtain data clarification as required and makes recommendations for improvement.
• Provides research, technical support and data analyses.
• Ensures team members receive updated analysis and are kept informed of relevant project information. Demonstrates excellent customer service skills.
What We Require:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
Experience: Healthcare and project leadership experience preferred.
Other Minimum Qualifications: Excellent skills in computer technology, MS Office applications and other software applications.
This is Carilion Clinic ...
An organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us.
Requisition Number: 144837
Employment Status: Regular Part Time
Location: Park View
Shift Details: Varies
Recruiter: EVA L LIPSCOMB
Recruiter Email: ELLipscomb@carilionclinic.org
For more information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Carilion Clinic is a drug-free workplace.