Microsoft SQL Server
Job Details Description
Systems Analyst Sr Advisor
Location: This position will work a hybrid model (remote and office). The ideal candidate will live within 50 miles of our Elevance Health PulsePoint location in Indianapolis, IN or Mason, OH.
The Systems Analyst Sr Advisor is responsible for leading Pega framework projects, ACMP, HIP and other MM systems, that meet the Business and Compliance needs. The Sr Advisor will create application workflows and mock-ups, define functional usability, reliability, performance, and support requirements of a system, and is responsible for defining and managing the scope of Business Systems projects. The Sr Advisor will also work closely with developers and architects to deliver quality products, provide expert guidance for medical management projects and systems, build strong relationships with enterprise counterparts to be more effective in their leadership role, and serve as point of technical escalation on complex problems.
How You Will Make an Impact:
• Partner with Technical & Business teams of other applications and deliver system integration specifications such as API service mapping documents and Stored-procedure specifications.
• Creates and performs feature testing and determines environmental needs.
• Provides the link between the technical and business views of the system by ensuring that the technical solutions being developed will satisfy the needs of the business.
• Partners with business, architecture and infrastructure and oversees all service levels to ensure business area satisfaction.
• In depth knowledge of tools utilized.
• Defines detail design components with high level architecture blueprints.
• Lead the system analysis and requirement gathering process.
• Analyze requirements and perform the impact analysis.
• Participate in Requirement Elicitation discussions with CM, DM, UM Business, MART, Grievance and Appeals Business, to capture Business needs and support delivery of Epics and User Stories.
• Use case documentation to satisfy the Business requirements and present them to the Business and Technical Stakeholders.
• Coordinates integration activities to ensure successful implementation.
• Ensures effective monitoring of systems.
• Defines development strategy, standards, and support tools.
• Proactively works with stakeholders to identify future system opportunities and enhancements.
• Perform data analysis and generate reports from DBMS such as SQL Server.
• Participate in Program Increment planning and guide team to prioritize features in Project Backlog for the sprints within the PI.
• Lead and/or participate in SAFE-Agile ceremonies such as Sprint planning, Stand up call, Refinement call & Sprint Retrospective
• Lead and mentor team of Systems Analysts.
• Provide dynamic support to both Business users and Technology teams.
• Operate in the complex framework of Anthem Care Management Platform (ACMP) and understand the roles played by multiple applications within the Care Management architecture.
• Present the technical solution to training team and support delivery of training materials to end users.
• Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study and a minimum of 8 years experience in a variety of technologies, documenting requirements and/or building test cases; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences:
• 5 years experience working closely with an architect to design functional usability.
• 10 years in an analyst role.
• Pega experience preferred.
• Java experience preferred.
• Experience with Open Source technologies preferred.
• Business Analyst or Business Systems Analyst certifications strongly preferred.
• Agile certifications preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma or other process improvement training strongly preferred.
If this job is assigned to any Government Business Division entity, the applicant and incumbent fall under a 'sensitive position' work designation and may be subject to additional requirements beyond those associates outside Government Business Divisions. Requirements include but are not limited to more stringent and frequent background checks and/or government clearances, segregation of duties principles, role specific training, monitoring of daily job functions, and sensitive data handling instructions. Associates in these jobs must follow the specific policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. as stated by the Government Business Division in which they are employed.
Please be advised that Elevance Health only accepts resumes for compensation from agencies that have a signed agreement with Elevance Health. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Elevance Health.
Who We Are
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities - and making healthcare simpler. We are a Fortune 25 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve.
How We Work
At Elevance Health, we are creating a culture that is designed to advance our strategy but will also lead to personal and professional growth for our associates. Our values and behaviors are the root of our culture. They are how we achieve our strategy, power our business outcomes and drive our shared success - for our consumers, our associates, our communities and our business.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy. Unless specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide an acceptable explanation. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.
Elevance Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender (including gender identity and gender expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact for assistance.
Report this job • Dice Id: 90744642
• Position Id: JR105008_2