Performs complicated machine setups of fabricating equipment according to work instructions, layout and/or blueprints. Installs, positions, and aligns molds/dies using measuring tools such as rulers, micrometers, gauges, feelers and hand tools.
Adjusts flow of lubricants, pressure and depth of stroke, applying knowledge of thickness and properties of mold.
Operates equipment to form products that may range from relatively simple to very elaborate and complicated.
Capable of rotating to operate numerous machines where problems are occurring in order to resolve problems. Instructs others on work instructions and specific techniques.
Inspects for quality, defects, and deviations from specifications.
Responsible for quality of work and to appropriately resolve unusual operating conditions.
May occasionally operate a forklift.
May assemble, pack and/or package a wide variety of products or materials.
Willingly modifies work schedule and duties to accommodate Company needs. All other duties as assigned. May require successful completion of specific education, training or certifications.
Consistently able to:
• Manually lift and move product and materials up to 55 lbs. through regular physical exertion, including but not limited to reach forward, reach overhead, lift, carry, crouch and bend.
• Power grip and wrist turn, including the use of hand tools and/or steering for truck
• Walk, sit or stand for up to 12 hours with intermittent breaks
• Push / pull 100lbs.
• See, inspect, and evaluate product quality
• Read and understand written work instructions in English
• Work in a non-climate controlled environment, including hot and humid conditions.
• Walk up and down steps
• Climb ladders and stairs of varying height
• Wear task-based Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
• Protective Footwear; metatarsals or molders boots depending on position
• Hearing Protection
• Protective Eyewear
• Additional PPE may as required by specific tasks
$18.104.22.168 per HOUR Employment Type: Full-Time