SHIFT YOUR FUTURE
Seasonal Support Driver
UPS Quick Apply
Applying for this role online is quick and easy, and you could even schedule your first day of work within 20 minutes.
The steps are simple:
1) Provide some basic information to start the application process.
2) Watch a short video to see what the job is like.
3) Complete our online application process.
4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work.
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Seasonal Support Drivers? They deliver packages throughout their communities, connecting with customers along the way while driving their own vehicle. They’re a friendly, physically active crew who enjoy fast-paced work, being outdoors, and being behind the wheel!
SHIFT YOUR SKILLS
So, what does it take to deliver packages throughout your community under your own steam?
• Lift up to 70 pounds
• No experience necessary
• Legal right to work in the U.S.
• Seasonal Support Drivers are expected to comply with UPS appearance guidelines and wear the company provided uniform
What is expected about your vehicle?
• No other company logos or markings
• No bumper stickers, political stickers, offensive markings
• Vehicles must be under 10,000 pounds and have a covered and secured bed.
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What’s in it for you?
• Part time opportunity
• Saturdays and holiday work may be required
• Excellent hourly pay – Including mileage reimbursement of 65.5 cents per mile
• Paid weekly
• Deliver from the comfort of your own car
• Growth opportunities - a seasonal job is a great place to start at UPS
• No experience necessary
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So, what is UPS all about? Well, you are probably already familiar with us we are the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers and dish towels to holiday gifts and college care packages to life-saving medicines.
But we are more than that. We are also hardworking, efficient package handlers and friendly, focused drivers. We are professionals working in finance, IT, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building our business ethically, safely, sustainably, and in an environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what truly matters to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and you and your career.
This job posting includes information about the minimum qualifications (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines), locations, shifts, and operations within the locations which may consider my application. An applicant or employee may request an exception or change to, or an accommodation of, any condition of employment (including the UPS Uniform and Personal Appearance Guidelines) because of a sincerely held religious belief or practice.
We welcome those with experience in jobs such as Straight Truck Driver, Teammate, and Driver and others in the Transportation to apply.