The Senior Media Marketing Specialist serves as a key contributor within the Campaign Execution Team at Cox and is responsible for executing strategic marketing plans to target current customers, potential customers and potential Wireless customers via paid social media and digital display media. This individual works with various cross functional teams and/or vendors to execute traditional and digital advertising campaigns to strategically drive business goals. The Media Sr. Specialist will work with three other Media Specialists and will support the Media Center of Excellence. The Sr Specialist reports to Sr Manager, Media Implementation.
What You'll Do
* Responsible for coordinating the planning and trafficking of non-customer, current customer, and Wireless creative assets across media channels, specifically paid social media and digital display
* Works within the media platforms and tools to develop traffic summaries and traffic instructions to implement approved residential marketing campaigns
* Coordinates traffic summaries and management of deadlines with team leads from non-customer, current customer, and Wireless marketing
* Register creative assets within Cox's Ad Management Platform for Paid social video assets.
* Works with partner agencies and teams to compile monthly data such as spend and performance metrics across channels
* Manages local spot IDs and SCIDs and coordinates with relevant teams to revise as needed.
* Works closely with 3 other Media Specialists and reports to the Sr. Manager of Implementation
* Close partnership with the Marketing Teams, Ad Tech and Media COE to develop, implement and report on media campaigns
What's In It For You
At Cox, we reward your hard work with meaningful benefits.
First, we offer a highly competitive compensation package, 401(k) with a generous company match, comprehensive healthcare, life, and disability benefits, plus numerous other benefits, including adoption assistance, pet insurance, and discounts on travel and cars!
We value people more than technology. That means you'll work within a culture and with a team that values your leadership, your experience, your contributions, and you - yes, you - as a person. We believe recognition is important, and Cox strives to celebrate those who help make us successful every day. We also encourage diversity and support inclusion; we want you to do you and feel comfortable doing so.
We also offer boundless opportunities for growth; you can sharpen your skills, learn a new talent, join a mentoring program, even earn an advanced degree. You'll find the potential for lateral or upward career growth within the Cox family businesses, including the innovative startups in transportation mobility, clean tech and more.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: $70,000.00 - $105,000.00 Year Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available
View what local employers are paying