Food Production Specialist
Requisition ID 2023-104397
Talent Areas Deli/CMS Department
Position Type Full-Time
The Fresh Market & You:
Our mission is to make everyday eating extraordinary for our guests, and we are looking for a new team member who will commit to helping us deliver on this mission.
Our added benefits for joining The Fresh Market team
• Team Member discount of 30%
• Early Earn Wage Access ( You can access up to 50% (max $500) of your earned wages on-demand per pay period)
• 401K contribution and company match
• Financial Wellness Program
• Personal time off and additional time off purchase plans are available
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for individual, spouse, partner, and family
• Discounts on pet insurance, daycare, event tickets, and many more.
About the Position:
Do you have a passion for production and enjoy working early shifts ? I f so, this may be the perfect job for you. We’re looking for team members who can work as our Production Specialists. You’ll be an ideal fit if you’re detailed-orientated, work well in teams, and make our guests your top priority.
What You'll Do:
• Handle production for key items to support Deli-CMS, Meat-Seafood, Bakery, and Produce departments
• Maintain knowledge of products/weekly ad items throughout the store and work across departments to assist guests in finding products and complete meal solutions
• Ensure excellent product is ready for our guests by inspecting our store products for proper rotation, cleaning, sanitation procedures, completing reports as necessary
• Follow all The Fresh Market standards, policies , and protocols
• Present self in a professional manner, including adhering to uniform standards
This position requires the willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, days, evenings, and holidays.
At a minimum, what you’ll need:
• A passion for providing extraordinary service
• At least 18 years of age
• Experience in the retail, restaurant, or hospitality industries
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Production Planning Software experience
Physical and Work Conditions
• Repetitive hand/arm movements, grasping, bending, reaching, ability to lift, push or pull up to 50 pounds by oneself, exposure to extreme temperatures
• Ability to use tools equipment: knives, ladders, stepstools, box cutters, pallet jacks, and other equipment
• Required to spend long periods of time on feet and stand or walk without a break (for up to 4 hours or as required by law)
• Required to wear approved hat, hair net, and/or beard guard, and personal protective equipment
REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS: Consistent with applicable laws, TFM will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to TFM. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
The Fresh Market is a proud, equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace.
Reasonable Accommodation: Consistent with applicable laws, The Fresh Market will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants and team members, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship to The Fresh Market. This guiding principle applies to all aspects of employment, including hiring and job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
The statements in this job posting describe the general nature and level of work expected in this role but are not all-inclusive. The Fresh Market looks forward to talking with interested candidates to share additional details about the applicable responsibilities, duties, and skills required
Email this opportunity to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS