We are hiring a PRN Physical Therapy Assistant to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals.
Benefits of Working for Cornerstone Rehab
• Competitive pay rates
• Paid Time Off (accrual 0.0385 per pay period)
• 401K Retirement Plan (must work a minimum 1,000 hours in 1 st year from start date)
• Provide physical therapy to adult and geriatric patients
• Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries
• Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities
• Valid State Physical Therapy Assistant License and Credentials
• SNF and/or Acute care experience
• Covid Vaccine required in certain locations
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.