Cornerstone Rehab is hiring a part-time and PRN Occupational Therapist to deliver care to our patients and work with a diverse team of clinical professionals.
• Provide occupational therapy to adult and geriatric patients.
• Prepare documentation, progress notes, and discharge summaries.
• Establish a plan of care in accordance with patients’ needs and capabilities.
• Valid State Occupational Therapist License and Credentials
• SNF and/or Acute care experience
Cornerstone Rehab delivers innovative rehab management solutions to skilled nursing facilities in the United States. Founded in 2018 by a team of post-acute care experts, Cornerstone Rehab is clinician-owned and operated. Our number one goal is to meet and exceed patient outcomes.