Base Pay: $- / YEAR Employee Type: FT Regular Non-Exempt
Lawrence Companies, Inc. is looking for an experienced and motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist.
Essential job requirements/duties:
• Contribute to our company's focus on continuous improvement of the receivables process.
• Comply with the company's established processes and procedures.
• Must be able to accurately handle a high volume of transactions for multiple divisions.
• Accurately prepares, posts, verifies, and records customer payments to the bank and multiple ledger systems daily. Payments include cash, checks, ACHs, wires, credit cards, etc.
• Setup and maintain customer records.
• Create and maintain a reconciliation of subledger and general ledger accounts.
• Analyze and research customer transactional activity.
• Collaborate with internal departments to help resolve customer payment issues and disputes.
• Generate customer statements monthly and as needed.
• Assist in month end, quarterly and year end close process and reporting.
• Assist with external audit inquiries related to Accounts Receivable.
• Exercise confidentiality with customer payment records.
Â Â Â
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Great Plains, MoversSuite, and other accounting software.
• Strong customer service focus, ability to prioritize, and deliver accurate results in a timely manner.
• Attention to detail with strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Create and maintain professional working relationships with customers and peers.
• Basic understanding of accounting principles.
High school diploma or equivalent required. While a bachelorâ€™s degree in accounting or finance is preferred, an equivalent amount of experience will also be considered.
â€¢ Â Â Employee-Owned Business offering Stock Ownership
â€¢ Â Â Competitive salary
â€¢ Â Â Medical, dental, life, and disability insurance
â€¢ Â Â 401k retirement savings plan
â€¢ Â Â Extensive wellness program with annual flexible spending account reimbursement opportunities
â€¢ Â Â Vacation and Holiday Pay available following 60 days of employment.
Lawrence Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/DisabledÂ