COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Medical Oncology (ONC)
• $650,000 - $700,000 Base Salary
• $50,000 Sign on Bonus
• $15,000 Relocation Assistance
• Health Benefits, Retirement Package, Etc.
• Coverage of all Licensure, Dues, and Malpractice plus Tail
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Medical Oncology (ONC)
• Oncology or Hematology / Oncology
• 152-Bed, Non-Profit Hospital
• New $15 million, 17,954 square foot Cancer Center
• PA, Nurse, and MD Support
• 4.5 Day Work Week
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Medical Oncology (ONC)
• Board Eligible or Board Certified
COMMUNITY Medical Oncology (ONC)
• Southern Town Filled with Smiles and Big Hearts
• Shops, Restaurants, Lakes, Festivals and More
• Highly Rated School Systems
• Easy Airport Access
REFERENCE NUMBER: 192689
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit www.deltaplacement.com for more information.
About the Company:
Delta Health Technologies care-at-home software solutions empower caregivers to provide the care their patients need.
Crescendo allows care-at-home providers to create and view a patient-centric electronic medical record for home health, hospice and private duty.
AppointMate adaptable web-based private duty solution for scheduling, service assessments, time sheets, billing, and payroll.
ClinicalVirtuoso is optimized for the independent homecare therapist who serve several organizations by keeping patient, agency and compliance information organized and accessible.
50 to 99 employees