Signature Aviation is a market leading global aviation services provider with over 220 locations and 6,000 employees worldwide. Eligible team members enjoy a wide array of benefits including health and welfare options, generous 401k match, paid time off, tuition assistance, and limitless opportunities for training and development.
The Cargo Handlers make sure freight gets to the proper destination safely. They are responsible for loading and unloading freight and for properly transferring packages between planes or any transportation.
- Sort, route, load and unload packages from aircraft.
- Unload and load cargo cans onto and off of the aircraft.
- Operating heavy cargo loading equipment.
- Operate tugs, trucks, conveyors, and other freight handling equipment.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Observe all safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in ensuring on time offload and loading of an on-time critical operation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Three (3) to six (6) months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience and/or training.
- Must possess a valid state driver's license.
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Vet
From your health to your financial wellness, there are several benefits for you and your family when joining Signature Aviation.
- Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity and Accident Insurance
- Identity Theft and Legal Services
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Training and Development
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & Perks
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available
View what local employers are paying Laborers and Freight, Stock, and Material Movers, Hand