Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 120 offices and nearly 7,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
• 2022 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
• 2023 Top Workplaces USA
• 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
• 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
• 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. CBIZ is ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER).
The Business Development Representative's primary objective is to connect, profile, qualify and prospects to set-up revenue-producing associates to close sales. Reporting to the B&I Sales Development Manager, the role will pursue a high volume of outbound suspects, primarily sourced through partnerships with trade and industry groups. The role will have data-driven systems such as Salesforce, Pardot, ZoomInfo and other productivity tools at their disposal to succeed.
• Calling, emailing and social selling to targeted lists of prospects interacting with marketing campaigns, strategic partnerships and other avenues to successfully secure sales-ready conversations with revenue-producing associates.
• Expanding points of contact at target accounts to deepen brand awareness and eventually drive need for services throughout buying committees.
• A drive to compete at all things, passion for winning, and desire to pursue a career in an unlimited commission sales role.
o Associate has opportunity to transition to full-time, commissioned sales role upon 1 - 2 years of successful track record in Sales Development Representative role.
• Proven ability to make high quantity of phone calls while balancing quality of output.
• History of success using marketing-driven data to take prospects from brand aware to meeting-ready.
• Demonstrated success overcoming objections to drive desired outcomes.
• Proficiency using Customer Relationship Management systems.
• Relentlessly curious mindset and attitude.
• High School Diploma or GED required
• At least 1 year of sales and customer service experience
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced organizational and time management skills
• Advanced research skills
• High attention to detail
• Goal Oriented
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Benefits & Insurance
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicants race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Sales Representatives, Wholesale and Manufacturing, Except Technical and Scientific Products