Forever Strong. What sets First Citizens apart Strong leadership, enduring values and a commitment to helping people and businesses prosper.
As a Business Banker at First Citizens you will carry on our tradition of developing and expanding relationships with business owners in your community to help them meet their financial goals.
Business Bankers develop and maintain an active prospect list, customer outreach plan and quality referral sources for companies, on average, between $1-$10MM in annual revenues. They are the primary contact for borrowing needs and provide subject matter expertise for deposit and cash flow management. Business Bankers work with various internal partners to build and manage full banking relationships.
In this role you will get to:
* Make an impact by contributing to the growth of the bank through business loans, deposits and fee income.
* Leverage your network to engage with local business owners and companies to develop business lending opportunities.
* Represent the bank in the community by attending and participating in civic, community and networking events.
* Engage in an efficient loan approval process with open communication and exposure to credit partners.
* Be part of a collaborative team with various bank partners to support and deepen the full client relationship.
Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in business lending, credit or business development.
High school diploma or GED with a minimum of 6 years experience in business lending, credit or business development.
Business development experience
Established COI's and referral sources
Financial analysis and credit underwriting skills
Knowledge of business lending, deposit and cash management solutions
Ability to provide financial guidance and expertise
Sales planning and forecasting experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants on the bases of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other legally protected status.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Loan Officers