Interview TODAY, Start TOMORROW!
Salary, Bonus, Benefits, 401k, Vacation
Manages and assumes responsibility for all functions of a Papa John’s restaurant to ensure high quality products and customer service are delivered to ensure restaurant profitability. This is accomplished by being a self-sufficient leader, making quality decisions, and instilling pride and accountability in team members. Other responsibilities include the management of operations including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems. Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
• Provide quality products to our customers by building a system of quality with team members, which ensures each delivered product meets Papa John’s standards and accurately reflects the customer’s order. Professionally and promptly respond to all customers concerns or issues. Solicit customer feedback, share feedback with team and use feedback to improve restaurant operations and build brand loyalty. Communicate, train, and promote quality standards to team members by utilizing all available tools including Operations Manual and Team Member Handbook.
• Actively recruit customer focused team members, maintain adequate staffing levels according to projected sales, properly orient and train team members to exceed customer expectations, ensure compliance with uniform and appearance standards, establish and communicate performance expectations and conduct timely and effective performance reviews. Document performance issues and take appropriate disciplinary action, up to and including termination. Effectively coach and develop team members to ensure entire team is quality and customer focused; and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun.
• Manage sales goals against budget & prior year by providing prompt and friendly customer service; building check averages through team member training on products and sales execution. Seek additional sales through traditional and non-traditional methods by executing creative local restaurant marketing and creating a positive presence in the community.
• Manage profit goals against budget & prior year; ensure food, labor & other controllable costs stay within budget, & correct deviations from the budget by accurately utilizing the FOCUS System. Develop & implement appropriate plans to resolve unfavorable trends and enhance profits. Execute administrative and cash management duties. Plan and manage adequate inventory levels using the restaurant’s computerized inventory system to meet sales demands and minimize loss. Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, fully equipped and all equipment operates properly; ensure restaurant meets safety and security standards at all times; oversee preventative maintenance and repairs when necessary.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Serv-Safe/Local or State Food Service Certification preferred
• Two years restaurant management or supervision experience preferred
• Must have a driver’s license valid under the laws of the state(s) where the team member works, proof of insurance, satisfactory vehicle and the ability to drive
• Skills: Cash management; planning and organization; effective communication
• Cash Management
• Planning & Organization
• Effective Communications
Employment Type: Full-Time