How You’ll Help Transform Healthcare:
Performs accurate cash & charge transactions in compliance with the procedures established by the department. Provides a positive patient experience through customer service.
• Operates cash register during specified hours of operation.
• Performs accurate cash and charge transactions according to definite instructions and in compliance with the departments' cash control policy.
• Records and/or reports all non-cash transactions.
• Verifies the security and accuracy of cash drawer and cashiering equipment.
• Expedites service to customers through attentiveness and efficient use of equipment.
• Maintains the clean and orderly cashier area
• Assists patients in finding OTC products
• Assists in pricing order
• Provides quality service in a caring and professional manner. Actively commits to team efforts, provision for cost-effectiveness, customer service and respect for everyone by demonstrating actions which support the Carilion Clinic mission, goals and objectives.
• Assists in putting up OTC orders.
What We Require:
Education: High school or equivalent preferred.
Experience: One-three years cashier experience preferred.
Other Minimum Qualifications: Must be able to operate cash register, answer phone, and give back proper amount of change
This is Carilion Clinic ...
An organization where innovation happens, collaboration is expected and ideas are valued. A not-for-profit, mission-driven health system built on progress and partnerships. A courageous team that is always learning, never discouraged and forever curious.
Headquartered in Roanoke, Va., you will find a robust system of award winning hospitals, Level 1 and 3 trauma centers, Level 3 NICU, Institute of Orthopedics and Neurosciences, multi-specialty physician practices, and The Virginia Tech Carilion School of Medicine and Research Institute.
Carilion is where you can make your own path, make new discoveries and, most importantly, make a difference. Here, in a place where the air is clean, people are kind and life is good. Make your tomorrow with us.
Requisition Number: 143695
Employment Status: Full time
Location: Carilion Clinic Pharmacy - Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital
Shift Details: EVENING/NIGHTA
Recruiter: JASON A BISHOP
Recruiter Phone: 540-983-4039
Recruiter Email: JABishop1@carilionclinic.org
For more information, contact the HR Service Center at 1-800-599-2537.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Carilion Clinic is a drug-free workplace.