Job Locations US-MN-Mankato
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date 3 days ago (11/13/2023 9:30 AM)
Requisition ID 2023-121850
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date Support & Facility Services
Community Hidden (63865)
Hours per 2 weeks 72
Department Nutrition Services
Ebenezer offers a robust compensation package with excellent benefits and wages ranging from $16.00 - 22.00 / hour . All Wage determinations will be based on similar experience.
The Culinary Assistant/Server is responsible for overseeing dining room meal service to senior age residents, event set up, stocking and cleaning for our beautiful Assisted Living Building in Mankato, MN.
This food service schedule is perfect for those looking for part time and includes;
• Full Time ; 72 hours every two weeks
• Includes every other Saturday and Sunday
• Full Benefits Eligiblity! https://www.ebenezercares.org/benefits.html (paid time off, health insurance, matching retirement monies)
Ebenezer Senior Living is proud be voted 2022 StarTribune Top Work Place, and has received this honor thirteen years in a row. We're an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service and an outstanding rate of growth. When you come to work at an Ebenezer community, we strive to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
The Pillars of Mankato provides independent living, assisted living, and memory care apartments for seniors in a specially designed community. We incorporate the seven components of wellness (emotional, physical, intellectual, spiritual, social, environmental, and occupational) into our 118 units that make up The Pillars. Located near the crossroads of US 14 and 169, our community has its bus that residents can ride for our outings.
• Serves prepared meals to residents and ensures the dining area is clean and inviting
• Promotes and encourages positive resident relations and satisfaction with their meal service
• Sanitizes equipment, work areas and maintains supplies
• Assists with meal prep and special events
• Provides kitchen support when needed with dishwashing and cleaning of floors
• Answers phones and communicates requests appropriately
• No previous experience required, but prefer work experience in a customer service setting
• Excellent customer service skills and aptitude, teamwork and positive attitude required
• Desire to work with seniors
• Ability to interact empathetically and communicate effectively with residents and staff
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Florida, Iowa, Nebraska and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS