CDL Class A Solo Truck Driver
Job Locations US-KY-OWENSBORO
Posted Date 2 hours ago (11/16/2023 4:42 PM)
Requisition ID 2023-150408
Category Drivers Home Daily
Employment Type Regular-Full time
Travel Requirements Driver
Position Code 1000856
Immediately Hiring a Dedicated SOLO Class A CDL Driver in Owensboro KY and w e want the right Employee to Drive with us at Ryder.
See and Hear from a Ryder Employee who Drives for Us Here:
Ryder Employees who Drive on this account earn $1335 or more Weekly and it gets better
• Ryder Drivers are Paid Weekly
• Solo Miles Pay: $0.49 per Mile with 2500 Miles per Week
• Solo Stops Pay: $11.00 per Stop with 5 - 15 Stops per Week
• Drop and Hook Pay: $6.00 per Drop/Hook
• Shutdown Bonus: Pays you $2000 in Two Installments
• Sign On Bonus: Pays you $1000 at 30 days and $1000 at 90 days
• Paid Training
• Schedule: Monday – Friday; Some Saturdays
• Start Time: Must be open to AM or PM due to bid system
Apply Here with Ryder Today
Stop applying to companies that don't have your best interest in mind. At Ryder, we promise transparency and want you to have the actual pay and route details upfront making your decision to join our team easy.
• Deliver SOLO To: 250 Mile Radius
• Route: Local Home Daily
• Tractor Type: Day Cab
• Trailer Type: Dry Van 53’
• Freight: No Touch – Auto Parts
Trucks are 36 months or newer, include 24/7 Roadside Maintenance and Company Drivers fuel up the trucks at over 800 Maintenance Facilities Nationwide.
We have all the benefits other carriers do without the wait:
• UNIFORMS AND BOOT ALLOWANCE PROVIDED
• Paid Personal Time Off Starts at Day 1 - 80 hours accrued in First Year
• DO NOT LOSE Paid Personal Time Policy - We encourage you to use Vacation Time earned. If you decide not to use it - we pay you the remaining balance at your hourly pay rate.
• Medical, Dental, Vision Start at 30 Days
• We love our Ryder babies and offer 12 weeks of PAID Maternity Leave
• Immediate 401k rollover and contributions with company match at one year
• Quality Employee Discounts that actually save you Money on Tools, Cars, Hotels Worldwide, Electronics/Appliances, Cell Phones, Travel and more
• Ryder Drivers are the Captain of the Ship – OUR DRIVERS make decisions to keep yourself and others safe and we protect your job when you do
Click here to see all Ryder Driving Opportunities: https://ryder-drivers.jobs/
We will buy your truck if you’re looking to switch from Owner Operator to a Company Employee Driver, we will help make the switch even easier.
We want YOU to join our family made up of Proud Women and Men in Logistics who work alongside Military Reserve and Veterans we hire everyday
Let Ryder pay you more and Refer a Driver. We pay Unlimited Bonuses for Hired Drivers.
• Minimum 21 years of age
• Pass a Ryder Drug Test
• Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last 3 years
• Pass a DOT physical
• Pass a Ryder road test
• Provide appropriate CDL and endorsements for the position
• Must have Class A verifiable experience in a tractor trailer or comparable vehicle:
• 9 months experience within the past 3 years, OR
• 2 years’ experience within the last 5 years, OR
• 5 years’ experience within the last 10 years
• Ability to follow written and/or oral instructions
• Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures
Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.
• Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines
• Detecting and eliminating or minimizing safety hazards Maintaining accurate records and logs
• Loading/Unloading freight or assisting in the loading/unloading of freight if required by customer
• Performs other duties as assigned
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Apply Now! Apply
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS