Company : Name Ecumen Pathstone Living
Full-Time M-F 8a-430p
Posted Date 1 day ago (11/15/2023 9:59 AM)
Category Administrative, Clerical
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring an Administrative Assistant. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota’s 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing confidential, professional administrative support while working in accordance with established policies, procedures, and/or specific instructions from the executive director and/or delegated supervisor. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for sending out correspondence, data entry, issuing receipts as applicable, and assisting with administrative projects, and filing.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8a-430p. Full-Time
Pay: Range starts at $17.65 and can increase depending on experience.
Ecumen offers an outstanding benefits package , including:
• Low Cost Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Retirement with a Generous 6% Matching Program
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid and Floating Holiday Time
• Collaborative Team Environment
• Robust Training and Mentoring
• And much more!
Essential job responsibilities include:
• Answers the phone politely and attentively, screens calls, routes calls, and takes messages for residents and staff.
• Types special reports, documents, correspondence, and provides clerical assistance as directed from various departments and staff.
• Organizes and maintains filing system.
• Sends and receives fax transmissions, as directed.
• Organizes workday and month to complete assignments on time.
• Performs errands for the organization, as assigned.
• Conducts project as assigned.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Excellent customer service and phone skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbal and written
• Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to meet deadlines despite distractions and interruptions.
• Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident’s Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
• Prior customer service experience preferred.
• Experience working with seniors.
• Must be able prioritize and organize work effectively and efficiently.
• Must be able to work independently and must be a self-starter.
• Must be able to maintain confidential treatment of information and communications.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS