Licensed Practical Nurse Lead (LPN)
Company : Name Ecumen Pathstone Living
Posted Date 2 days ago (11/14/2023 4:49 PM)
Category Nursing (NP, RN, LPN)
Ecumen Pathstone is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse Lead. Ecumen Pathstone is a campus community offering comprehensive care services. Ecumen Pathstone consists of assisted living, long-term care, rehabilitation care, memory care, adult day services, and independent living. Ecumen also offers homecare, hospice, as well as a supply store- all within the Mankato, MN area.
Ecumen is an industry leader dedicated to advocating for older adults by providing housing choices, compassionate healthcare, and innovative services. For 160 years Ecumen has cared for those in need. Now, as Minnesota’s 8th largest senior living provider, we continue to advocate for those we serve.
Join a team where you can make a difference in advancing our mission to serve our older adults, while we commit to creating a place where everyone belongs.
The Licensed Practical Nurse Lead (LPN) position is responsible for providing nursing care to residents, including medications and treatment administration, documentation, and other therapeutic interventions under the direction of the Registered Nurse. Provides direction to Nursing or Resident Assistants, medication technicians, and other clinical staff on unit/shift. Supervises staff in the absence or in support of the Leadership Team.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Provides nursing care to residents within the scope of practice of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
• Responsible for coordination and direction of resident care. Coordinates care and services with other departments/providers from the time of admission to discharge.
• Assists Registered Nurse (RN) with completion of assessments, documentation, and data collection within scope of practice and acting timely on findings.
• Administers medications and completes treatments as ordered. Observes and monitors resident’s condition and reports changes as appropriate. Ensures that all physicians’ orders are signed and implemented within specified time frames.
• Maintains safety of all residents and employees. Responds appropriately to safety hazards and reports any issues to the appropriate person. Ensures that all staff follows the infection control policy and procedure.
• Assists in the supervision of nursing staff in the absence or in support of the Leadership Team.
• Maintains a clean, sanitary, safe and efficiently organized work area.
Licensed Practical Nurse Lead (LPN)
Minimum Required Qualifications:
• Degree from an accredited school of nursing for the Licensed Practical Nurse program
• Current LPN licensure in the state in which they are working.
• 2+ years previous experience as LPN
• Ability to communicate effectively in both written and verbal formats.
• Basic computer skills.
• Ability to follow all safety rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the facility including but not limited to: Vulnerable Adult and Abuse Policy, HIPAA, Resident’s Bill of Rights, Universal Precaution, AWAIR, OSHA, Right to know, SDS, ADA, HUD Policy and Procedures, Fair Housing laws and regulations
• Previous experience providing senior care / healthcare setting
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We participate in E-Verify.
Apply for this job online Apply
Refer this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS