• Job Category: Technology
• Employment Type: Full-Time Regular
• Location: MN - Mankato ; IL - Bloomington ; WI - Prairie du Sac
Email a Friend Save Save Apply Now
Compeer Financial is seeking collaborative, innovative and dynamic professionals to be a part of our Top Workplace culture!
Tell me more about this opportunity.
This position evaluates and performs functional, integration and regression testing on business applications. Supports Business Systems Analysts, Developers and other stakeholders in analysis of business needs, process improvements and new technologies. Develops procedures to efficiently create and execute test plans, track defects and resolve identified issues. Verifies that applications conform and function according to established standards. Develops automated test scripts and maintains an automation framework using QA software tools and processes. Integrates automated scripts into the DevOps build release pipeline. Provides expertise and mentorship across the organization.
• Collaborates with Business Systems Analysts, Developers and other stakeholders to review project requests, participate in design sessions and determine testing goals.
• Creates detailed, comprehensive and well-structure test plans and test cases.
• Estimates, prioritizes, plans and coordinates testing activities.
• Works with Quality Assurance Analysts and Developers to identify test cases for automation.
• Assists with environment and data setup.
• Performs manual testing.
• Executes automated test scripts and reviews results.
• Monitors DevOps dashboard.
• Reports and documents defects, issues and associated risk.
• Provides testing status updates to the project team.
• Reviews user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
• Suggests improvements on features and processes.
• Conducts software demos to project team as needed.
• Supports User Acceptance Testing as needed.
• Creates automated test scripts, tests APIs and maintains an automation framework using QA software tools and processes.
• Integrates automated scripts into the DevOps build release process and monitors DevOps dashboard.
• Leads efforts to develop, implement and review quality processes and methodologies.
• Participates with cross-functional Business Technology teams to formulate best practices.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Bachelor’s degree in math, computer science, management information systems, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job.
• 3+ years of experience in a software development environment as an application tester, business analyst, or technical writer or developer.
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and best practices.
• Knowledge of business applications, process improvement, project management systems and agile methodology.
• Strong experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
• Knowledge of SQL queries, scripting and coding frequently used in QA Automation tools.
• Experience creating automated test scripts using QA software tools and processes.
• Experience integrating automated scripts into the DevOps build release pipeline.
• Knowledge of effective automation test design and development methods.
• Effective communication skills to clearly and concisely convey technical issues to customers and to share ideas, solutions and feedback with team.
• Effective interpersonal, analytical, organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to apply a methodical and logical approach to problem solving.
• Critical thinking skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
• Quick learner who thrives in a collaborative team environment.
• Ability to coordinate tasks to meet established deadlines.
• Ability to foster collaborative working relationships across the organization.
• Demonstrates initiative to remain technically competent.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with other teams to achieve goals and represent the business.
• Valid driver’s license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
• Amazing team members who are passionate about serving agriculture and rural America.
• Investment in our team members’ education, growth and development.
• Engagement in our communities through giving back and volunteerism.
• Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
• Great benefits:
• Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
• 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6% match)
• Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer time)
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching this video .
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at www.compeer.com/careers .
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.