We are hiring for a RN Patient Care Manager .
At Commonwealth Healthcare at Home, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring, belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the communities we serve—it truly is all about helping people. You can find a home for your career here.
As a Patient Care Manager, you can expect:
• opportunities to get closer to patients and provide quality support to your patient-facing teams
• to be valued and respected by patients and their families
• a sense of security, incredible team support, and flexibility for true work-life balance
• leadership development opportunities
If you love nursing and want to strengthen your experience, this is a great opportunity for you.
The Home Health RN Patient Care Manager (Registered Nurse) is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of clinical services. Coordinates and supervises an interdisciplinary team of staff to assure the continuity of high quality care to home health patients assigned to the team's area in accordance with physician prescribed plan of care, and all applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
Education and Experience
Education & Experience
• Current RN licensure in state of practice
• Current CPR certification required
• Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation
UNAVAILABLE $0 per YEAR Employment Type: UNAVAILABLE