Thank you for considering a career at Addiction Recovery Care, LLC (ARC)
We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Would you like to take your career to the next level and join our team, a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding company that is making a difference in the lives of thousands? Addiction Recovery Care has an immediate full-time opening for SNAP Benefits Specialist. The SNAP Benefits Specialist will take on the role of Authorized Representative for clients in our admission centers and for our clients residing at Crown Recovery Center.
We offer a unique portfolio of employee benefits
We are dedicated to providing employees the support they need and deserve both at work and in their personal lives. At ARC, we offer an attractive and affordable insurance package for employees and their families, including, health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a wide array of ancillary insurance products including life, accident, critical illness, and short/long term disability insurance. Our employees enjoy generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and maternity/paternity policies. For employees who would like to plan for their financial future, an optional employer-sponsored retirement plan (401k) is available with a 3% employer match. All these benefits and more along with the opportunity to work in a safe, friendly, and supportive work environment are available with a career at ARC.
What qualifications you will need
• High School Diploma/GED-AA degree preferred.
• Working knowledge of computer usage with experience in a Windows environment.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and stay on schedule
• Ability to enforce program requirements
• Problem-solving abilities
What you will do in this role
• Serve as the Authorized Representative in regard to applying, recertifying, and reporting any changes to the DCBS office for clients.
• Apply for SNAP Benefits on behalf of the participating clients and fulfill all other duties as an Authorized Representative including DCBS communication, EBT card activation, verifying funds, etc.
• Track and report client EBT/Insurance enrollment for the assigned centers.
• Work with the local DCBS office to ensure eligible/interested clients are enrolled.
• Assist Food Services Coordinator and other members of the Finance department with keeping track of the number of enrollments and other record-keeping duties.
• Access funds provided by Odyssey’s meal service as required and in accordance with the guidelines set forth by Odyssey, Inc. and the State of Kentucky.
• All other duties as assigned in relation to becoming an authorized representative, being a facility’s authorized representative, and ending the authorized representative assignment per client.
• Ensures persons served/client confidentiality in compliance with 42CFR, Part 2.
• Maintain a valid driver’s license
• Encouraged and expected to report, without the threat of retaliation, any concerns regarding Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc.’s policies and procedures on persons served/clients privacy and any observed practices in violation of the policy to their supervisor.
• Protect the privacy of all persons served/clients information in accordance with Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc.’s privacy policies, procedures, and practices, as required by federal and state law, and in accordance with the general principle of professionalism as a healthcare provider.
What Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) is all about
Our mission – We create opportunities for people to discover hope and live their God-given destiny.
At ARC, our hope is to allow everyone we serve to achieve their full human potential and flourish in all their endeavors. Our nationally recognized Crisis to Career model is shaping the future of the individuals we serve to prepare them to live a life of abundance and flourish by incorporating the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment with vocational training programs. We operate a network of over 30 vibrant and supportive residential, outpatient and online treatment programs. Our recovery programs establish emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth in those we serve. Our hope is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, social responsibility, and meaningful careers.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Mid Level Employment Type: Full-Time