We are looking for an experienced Director of Procurement to lead our procurement activities, ensuring that our company secures value-driven goods and services at competitive prices. The ideal candidate will manage and streamline our procurement processes, build strong relationships with suppliers, and play a pivotal role in the cost-saving and efficiency initiatives of the organization. As a new role to the organization, this position will be responsible for owning the development of company processes and standards to support growth and effective spend controls.
* Develop, hone, and execute new improved procurement strategies across all channels of purchasing.
* Provide support, guidance and oversight to Community leadership for every aspect of the procurement process, from requisition to payment.
* Oversee the implementation, successful adoption and integration of new Procure-to-Pay software solution across the enterprise (Procurement Partners e-Procurement.)
* Evaluate and analyze purchasing trends and price trends to identify procurement efficiencies and opportunities.
* Establish long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
* Ensure compliance with GPO contracts and maximize rebates.
* Negotiate contracts, terms, and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
* Create on-hand par inventory level process for parts and supplies.
* Develop and maintain a procurement budget.
* Implement and enforce company procurement policies and regulations.
* Regularly review the performance metrics of suppliers and provide feedback for improvement.
* Stay updated with changes in the market, technological advancements, and potential new suppliers.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
* 401k + Fulltime & Part-time Benefits Packages
* Training, Development & Career Laddering
* Telehealth + Flex Spending + Health Savings Account Options