Monday, November 13, 2023
Friendship offers diverse senior living accommodations, award-winning care, new and innovative services, as well as specialized rehab and therapy, to over 1,000 residents and patients. The community opened its first building in 1966 and has grown to offer the full continuum of healthcare, including an adult day care center, home care services and Bistro ’66, its dining venue that is open seven days a week. Friendship is a world-class community where the needs of adults and rehabilitations patients of all ages are met within a caring community that inspires purpose in life. Visit friendship.us for more information.
Friendship is looking for Housekeepers to join our Friendship Health and Rehab facility located on Hershberger Road and Starkey Road.
2:45 p.m. - 11:15 p.m. (2nd shift)
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Housekeeping experience preferred
* Clean residents rooms, restrooms and common areas
* Collect and distribute resident’s personal laundry
Benefits for Full Time positions include:
* 401(k) retirement plan along with employer match
* Health Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account
* Paid Time Off
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Education Assistance
* Voluntary insurance (additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness, short term disability)
* Employee Assistance Program
Friendship values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military.
* Pay Type Hourly
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available
View what local employers are paying Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners