Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 120 offices and nearly 7,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
• 2022 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
• 2023 Top Workplaces USA
• 2022 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
• 2022 Best and Brightest Companies in Wellness
• 2022 Great Place to Work Certification
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement plan services to organizations of all sizes. CBIZ is ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER).
Essential Functions and Primary Duties
• Working under direction delivers services to clients and agencies
• Input data into software within required deadlines accurately
• Record necessary changes/updates as appropriate
• Ensure all internal controls and procedures are followed for accuracy
• Assist with client service needs according to commitments and standards set forth by the department
• Conduct client and internal training
• Work to understand new department processes, procedures and/or programs
• Effectively operate all department equipment
• Assist internal and external clients with requests and problems in a timely manner
• Additional responsibilities as assigned
• Bachelor's degree
• High School Diploma or GED required
• 3 to 5 years experience in the industry or field
• Acute detail and accuracy skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
• Excellent customer relation skills
• Proficient use of applicable technology
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
• Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and pay close attention to detail on many, varied tasks
• Travel based on client and business needs
The annual salary target for this job in this market is $50,000 -$75,000 . The specific compensation for this role will be determined based on the education, experience, and skill set of the individual selected for this position .
The compensation above is not representative of an employee's total compensation . Beyond income, you have access to; comprehensive medical and dental insurance, retirement savings, life and disability insurance, health care and dependent care reimbursement accounts, certification incentives, education assistance , r eferral program, and much more.
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Benefits & Insurance
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to .
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicants race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Compensation, Benefits, and Job Analysis Specialists