Summary : The Facility Custodian, under the direction of the Facility Supervisor, is responsible for janitorial tasks in the Third Street Station facility and/or Administration Facility, including assistance in keeping maintenance of the Shop.
• The Lead Custodian, under the direction of the Facility Supervisor/Assistant General Manager, is responsible for janitorial tasks in the Third Street Station and/or Administrative & Maintenance Facility.
• Performs janitorial duties; informs Facility Supervisor/Assistant General Manager of status of janitorial supplies to maintain sufficient inventory to maintain the building.
• Schedule Facility Custodian in janitorial and grounds maintenance at both facilities
• Assists in other projects as required by Managers, or Director of Maintenance, or the Facility Supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Facility Maintenance experience
• Mechanical Ability
• Possess a valid Drivers License with ability to obtain CDL
• Must have dependable transportation
• Shift: 40 hours, Monday - Friday and Responds to emergency calls as needed
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: $17.00 (minimum) DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: 401K, Dental, Holidays, Life Insurance, Medical, Other, Retirement/Pension, Uniform Allowance, Vacation, Vision Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying First-Line Supervisors of Housekeeping and Janitorial Workers