📢 Job Opportunity: Machine Operator
Are you a skilled machine operator looking for a new opportunity? Join the Aerotek team in Mankato, Minnesota!
- Operate and maintain machinery in the production process
- Monitor production line and ensure smooth operation
- Perform quality checks on products to maintain high standards
- Previous experience as a machine operator preferred
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance and retirement plans
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
$18.55-$18.55 per hour Employment Type: OTHER