Outsourced Payroll Services Sr. Associate (Part-Time)
Job Locations US-MN-Mankato
Category Outsourced & Managed Services
Position Type Part-Time
Work Option(s) Remote
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is one of the top 25 CPA and business advisory firms in the nation. We have over 40 offices in 15 states across the Midwest and western United States and offer our staff and Partners the opportunity to serve a variety of industries. Founded in 1917, our culture is the foundation of who we are, and we pride ourselves on supporting our employees to help them achieve their goals and pursue their interests both in the office and at home. At Eide Bailly we are passionate about the clients we serve, the work we do, and most importantly, having fun while we do it!
Why You'll Love Working Here
At Eide Bailly we believe respect is how to treat everyone, not just those you want to impress. Our culture focuses on collaboration to achieve career growth. We promote happy employees by making work/life balance a priority along with being actively involved in our communities. Our dedication to service can be seen through the Firm's decision to match charitable donations made by employees, as well as providing opportunities to volunteer throughout the year. Most importantly, we like to have fun! We offer a professional and fun work environment with frequent lunch and learns, socials, contests, outings and other events.
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Outsourced Payroll Services Sr. Associate (Part-Time) might include the following:
• Process live or after-the-fact payroll for Eide Bailly clients.
• Use knowledge of payroll tax filing and reporting, garnishments and child support roles and calculations, taxes for multiple states, and taxability of employee benefits.
• Update payroll systems with new and terminated employee information, pay rates and deductions.
• Prepare payroll tax deposits and other payroll reports as required, including issuing Form 941, Form 940, Form 943 and W2s.
• Work closely with assigned outsourced accounting team to help ensure client success and timely delivery of services.
• Provide back-up support as needed to other Outsourced and Managed Services (OMS) team members and their clients.
• Ensure timely and accurate performance on assigned projects.
• Maintain compliance with project budgets, turnaround times, and deadlines.
Who You Are
• Associate’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience required.
• 2+ years of payroll processing experience required.
• Fundamental Payroll Certifications (FPC) preferred.
• Knowledge of federal and state payroll laws.
• Ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
• Ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with work projects.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
• Proficient with computers, Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), QuickBooks, and using various software packages.
Must be authorized to work in the United States now or in the future without visa sponsorship.
Benefits and Compensation
Our compensation philosophy emphasizes competitive and equitable pay. Eide Bailly complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. Final compensation decisions are dependent upon factors such as geography, experience, education, skills, and internal equity.
Salary Range: $25.00-$35.00/hr.
Beyond base salary, Eide Bailly provides benefits such as: generous paid time off, comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) profit sharing, life and disability insurance, lifestyle spending account, certification incentives, education assistance, and a referral program .
What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , LinkedIn or our About Us page.
Eide Bailly LLP is proud to be an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.
Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS