Seeking a board certified OBGYN specialized in gynecology services. Our provider is needed for female veterans in our women's health clinic. This is a unique opportunity to make a positive impact on our female veteran population while achieving work-life balance!
• Perform the full range of gynecologic surgical procedures (laparoscopy and hysteroscopy) and in-office gyn procedures including LARC procedures, vulvar and endometrial biopsy, colposcopy, LEEP, pessary fittings and hysteroscopy.
• An additional requirement is to be involved in OBGYN residency education and medical student education in the clinical setting.
• Gynecology provider will supervise OBGYN residents in providing direct patient care in outpatient clinic, inpatient setting, operating room, and provide on-call staffing needs for Gynecology Surgical Service.
• Provide appropriate care of the patient.
• Be willing to care for the unique needs of our female veterans which includes special training in PTSD and MST (Military Sexual Trauma).
• Provider will have assigned OR block time and scheduled clinic times.
• Written evaluation of the residents and medical students. Receive feedback from Service Line Chief (Women's Health) in the area of teaching and supervision of learners.
VA offers a comprehensive total rewards package. VHA Physician Total Rewards.
Incentive is offered- reach out if interested.
Pay: Competitive salary, annual performance bonus, regular salary increases
Paid Time Off: 50-55 days of paid time off per year (26 days of annual leave, 13 days of sick leave, 11 paid Federal holidays per year and possible 5 day paid absence for CME)
Retirement: Traditional federal pension (5 years vesting) and federal 401K with up to 5% in contributions by VA
Insurance: Federal health/vision/dental/term life/long-term care (many federal insurance programs can be carried into retirement)
Licensure: 1 full and unrestricted license from any US State or territory
Continuous Medical Education: Possible $1,000 per year reimbursement (must be full-time with board certification)
Malpractice: Free liability protection with tail coverage provided
Contract: No Physician Employment Contract and no significant restriction on moonlighting
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Administrative hours. Additional information may be provided during interview process.
Employment Type: Full-Time