Christian Family Solutions is a faith-based, religious organization committed to our mission, healing and helping people in need through the ministry of Jesus Christ. As more and more people seek help with difficult issues, we want to be the counseling resource they turn to for hope, healing, and peace.
We are recruiting a part-time Day Treatment Admissions Coordinator to provide services in our ARMOR Minnesota Day Treatment program. Our ARMOR Day Treatment for Teens serves those who need a higher level of care than outpatient counseling. ARMOR helps teens struggling with aggressive or impulsive behaviors, authority defiance, relational conflicts, and high-risk behaviors. We work with teens and their families to restore emotional, social, and behavioral skills that have been impacted by mental health disorders. Teens develop coping skills to manage symptoms and related stress.
This is a part-time, 20 hours per week role, with a general schedule of 12:00pm-4:00pm Monday through Friday.
What you will be doing
As a Day Treatment Admissions Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management of all intake workflow to maintain full capacity in the day treatment program. This includes timely and efficient intake assessments and insurance verification, ensuring clients are directed to the appropriate level of care. The Day Treatment Admissions Coordinator is responsible for taking client phone calls, assessing the client’s needs, and maintaining referent relationships. This position provides coordination, communication, and support to the clients we serve all within a Christian work environment.
God has blessed us with an incredible privilege of healing and helping people in need. Click here to view a video about us . You’ll see what a privilege it is to call ourselves “Christian” and to reflect Christian love to everyone we serve.
Why work for Christian Family Solutions?
At Christian Family Solutions, you have the opportunity to work with a well-trained and equipped staff who are able to safely navigate their way through the mental health field. You will receive on the job training to ensure that you too, are well trained and equipped for this position. Christian Family Solutions will also provide training in the process of applying clinical treatment within a biblical worldview, regular in-service or continuing education opportunities, as well as regular supervision and consultation.
If you are motivated to assist clients in a comfortable, supportive, and Christ-centered atmosphere with a strong Christian Mission and Core Values , we want you to be a part of our team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Sciences is required, with experience in insurance procedures in a health care setting preferred.
• Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
• At least 3 years of experience in an Intake & Authorization related role preferred.
• Extensive knowledge of managed care & Medicaid, including procedures and criteria preferred.
• Experience with computers and demonstrated proficiency with software programs.
• Knowledge of psychiatric clinical criteria.
• Strong listening and communication skills. Ability to communicate with clients, families and other clinical staff.
• Ability to converse with people during moments of trauma or crisis.