Do you have a creative spark, attention to detail, and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment? ISG is looking for a talented marketing professional who is capable, enthusiastic, and ready to share their hospitality and event planning expertise!
As an Events and Marketing Coordinator, you will meld your communication, problem-solving, and creative thinking skills to facilitate successful events of all sizes and types. From trade shows to leadership workshops, annual parties, and local gatherings, the opportunities to explore your talents are endless. You will be supported by a team of over 20 marketers who operate as an in-house agency to bring value to our firm and clients.
Who you are:
• A team player who is excited to engage with a collaborative team at a growing AEC firm
• An organizer who thrives on tracking event details and keeping assets accounted for
• A socializer who is outgoing and invigorated by hosting an event
• A visionary who can see and solve challenges before they arise
• A project manager who takes the lead in making sure events run smoothly
• A negotiator who has the interpersonal skills to remain calm and find resolutions
• A researcher who successfully identifies nuances such as venue capacities or restrictions
• A creative who brings a personalized experience to events, awards, and gifts
What You will plan and support:
• Chamber Happy Hours
• Community Engagement Placemaking
• Conference Registration
• Firm Store
• Golf Outings
• Industry Organization Events
• Milestone Celebrations
• Networking Events
• Promotional Campaigns
• Team Workshops
• Tradeshow Booths
• And more!
What you need to succeed:
• Degree in Marketing, Event Management, or a related field
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a keen attention to detail
• Excellent time management to balance numerous projects and meet competing deadlines
• Enjoyment of working in a highly collaborative environment
• Desire to continuously improve your professional skills and help facilitate ISG’s growth
• Adobe Acrobat Pro, Asana, Cvent, GoToWebinar, Microsoft Teams, and SurveyMonkey experience (preferred)
We are 100% owned by our employees! ISG's Employee Stock Ownership Plan ( ESOP ) allows for broader ownership, the ability to be directly connected to performance, and our culture of accountability and opportunism is amplified. Put simply, everyone works hard = everyone benefits, not just an elite group.
We are focused on strengths, using those talents to guide personal development and team collaboration. We are involved in our communities and lead through empowerment. Firm growth is a direct reflection of the dedication, ingenuity, and hard work each ISG owner brings to the office and field every day.
ISG's growth and sustainability are based on the unwavering belief that we need to grow for the betterment of our people and firm. We are entrepreneurial. We believe in having the right people onboard and being disciplined during good times and when faced with new challenges. And most importantly, we foster growth through positive mentorship and progressive ideas that lead to strategic, contextual based decisions. We believe that this unwavering commitment to our culture, clients, and dynamic qualities translates to better services for our partners, and that it will continue to guide ISG's future.
Learn more about ISG at www.isginc.com
Interested in learning more about ISG? Follow us on LinkedIn , Instagram , YouTube , Facebook , and X .