At Everstory Partners, our mission is to create supportive spaces where individuals and families can find solace, meaning, and hope in the midst of loss. At the heart of our mission is a deep understanding of the profound and complex nature of grief. Every person’s journey through loss is unique, and we are committed to providing compassionate and personalized support. We also believe that grief is not a problem to be solved or a burden to manage alone, but rather a natural and beautiful part of the human experience. Backed by our national strength and our local partners’ role is to be a steady presence, a source of comfort and guidance, and a partner in celebrating the life and legacy of the person who has passed.
The Impact You Will Make
The Administrator role at Everstory is multi-faceted with the ability to learn multiple parts of the business while supporting our customers and team members. In this position, no two days will be the same. You will be responsible for creating a customer focused environment with every interaction you have through answering phones, scheduling appointments, helping on-board team members and assisting your locations leadership team. You will also be responsible for:
• Contract processing and quality control, including verification that all contracts are valid before entry.
• Banking duties: cash receipt entry, deposit slips, credit card transactions and bank deposits. May include trips to the bank for actual cash deposits.
• Cemetery daily processing of IOA’s (Interment Order and Authorization), following the company standards and policies.
• File maintenance and record keeping: update customer files including all new sales and burials. Scan all documentations as required. Maintain Records of all memos, e-mails, corporate policies, and programs implemented.
• Human Resources: coordinate onboarding responsibilities as needed.
• Accounts Payable: Insure all bills are paid promptly. Process all purchases and invoices through the current system.
• Deeds and Certificates: Provide deeds and certificates to Sales Management each week. Log and process according to your location and or state guidelines. Trust Certificates: Check for accuracy, compare to contracts, sign and place in custom file return (email) to the Home Office Trust Department.
• Work and Memorial Orders – Order Memorials when PIF (Paid in Full). Manage work orders for Park Services.
• White Board Meetings– Take part in daily meetings between Administration, Maintenance, and Sales Department.
• Reporting: may include Trust, state required, and month end processing.
• Basics: Multi-Line phone skills required. Filing skills (Alphabetically). Ability to type 40 words per minute with minimal errors and data entry skills. Basic math and computer skills including word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel) applications or Google equivalents.
• Customer Focus: Ability to abide by all company policies and keep all employee and customer information confidential. Excellent customer service skills and optimal interpersonal skills.
• Team Focus: Proficient organizational skills. Ability to multitask efficiently and work well independently or as part of a team. Ability to effectively and quickly complete tasks and assignments and meet deadlines.
• Must possess a valid state driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle for some locations.
• High School equivalency required.
• Minimum of one-year experience in administration or customer service.
Our Investment in You
Everstory Partners is proud to provide our employees with a quality work environment and opportunity for both personal and professional growth. As part of our ongoing commitment, we offer a competitive benefits package for our Full-Time Employees including: Medical, Dental, 401k with a company match, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Programs, Generous PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities & much more!
Everstory Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.