Do you have a passion for helping patients and families? Do you want to work with a team that
shares your passion for making a difference? Help create a brighter future for the patients we
serve and help shape the future of BrightView Health with this Care Coordinator position.
Join a collaborative culture where we recognize that great ideas come from diverse
perspectives. Here, you will build genuine connections with your team as you help
patients heal and step into a new promising life.
Help make an impact in your community and improve the lives of patients and families
suffering from Substance Use Disorder. Apply to our Care Coordinator position today!
Care Coordinator Job Responsibilities
• Connect patients and families with available resources and follow-up to document
use/success of referral.
• Complete detailed reports on needs assessments and care coordination activities.
• Input accurate and complete case management data into electronic patient database.
• Assist patients in accessing appropriate medical, social, educational, and employment resources.
• Monitor and ensure patients are seeing health care professionals outside of Brightview
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available
View what local employers are paying Managers, All Other