Hopkins | Lacy is searching for a motivated, organized Administrative Assistant (AA) to join our well-established, growing company. This role will report directly to the Executive Assistant to the Company President and provide additional support to the Operations and Business Development teams and their initiatives, coordinate with and offer support to the Executive Admin (EA) team across the company and assist with outreach and special projects. The AA will work independently on a variety of projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure, at times, to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters.
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including managing extremely active calendars; scheduling appointments and meetings; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
• Prioritizes and follows up on incoming issues and concerns. Determines or recommends appropriate course of action or response.
• Communicates between Branch offices and internal departments.
• Works closely and effectively with EA and Office Manager to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
• Establishes and maintains commonality and continuityof record keeping for Admin, including physical and electronic filing systems.
• Assists with drafting written companywide communications
• Assists with organizational chart creation and storage for EA
• Support Project Teams with billing hours and materials
• Assists with writing SOPs
• Prepare meeting agendas
• Provide Back-Up support for reception area
• Perform the supportive clerical activities for the operation divisions on an as needed basis.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
• A minimum of one year proven professional work experience
• Prior experience in an administrative role including but not limited to, HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistantor another relevant role is preferred
• Experience with HR software (preferred)
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications, in particular)
• Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
• Strong phone, email and in-person communication skills
• Superior attention to detail
• Customer service mindset
• Ability to manage and keep confidential information
Delivering High Quality Work
Exceptionalism in all we do
Ownership and Accountability
Prioritizing and Organizing Work
Using Computers and Technology
Position works 100% in office. Position will report to Main Office (Peters Creek) 3-4 days a week and report to our Fab Shop Office (460) 1-2 days per week.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position which typically requires 40 hours per week.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or status as a veteran, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law, with respect to recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, and other terms and condition of employment.
Compensation and Hours
Salary Range: Not Available DOE (Depends on Experience) Benefits Provided: Not Available Other Benefits: Not Available Full or Part Time: Full Time (30 Hours or More) Job Duration: Over 150 Days Type of Job: Regular
Shift: Not Applicable
Hours per Week:
Hours Not Specified
View what local employers are paying Secretaries and Administrative Assistants, Except Legal, Medical, and Executive