The primary responsibility of the King’s Grant (KG) Lifeguard is to supervise and maintain the KG Wellness Center Pool area as a safe aquatic environment by following the standards and protocols set forth by YMCA/American Red Cross.
• Maintains safe operation of pool.
• Performs job duties and responsibilities in a safe and responsible manner.
• Continuously observes all residents who are using the pool, adhering to standards and procedures regarding life guarding as set forth by the American Red Cross/YMCA.
• Alerts Wellness Coordinator in the event of incorrect chemical storage in pump room or elsewhere in pool area.
• Reports any problems incurred from pool operation or by residents to Wellness Coordinator or Assistant in a timely manner
• Other duties as assigned.
• Certified in Lifeguard Training by American Red Cross or YMCA.
• Certified in CPR by American Red Cross or American Heart Association.