Entry Level Estimator
Back to search
Bay Insulation Contracting Inc. - EAST
Depends on Experience Hourly
The Estimator is the key BIS job contact for quoting High-R Insulation Systems for customers through District Sales Managers. They coordinate project information into quotes to sending orders to the divisions. Maintains communication with salesman, customer contacts and plant divisions.
• Provide price estimates requested by sales/customers.
• Provide material take-offs from job estimates.
• Provide sales orders (equipment/material take-offs) to divisions.
• Coordinate ordering of materials and follow up on deliveries of direct system sales, such as Baylights and Sky Web II
• Assist divisions as needed.
• Provide follow up as requested.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Requires at least one year of experience within an office environment.
• Inside sales experience is helpful.
• Experience working with Word and Excel require .
• Typing skills of 40 wpm required
• Customer sales/service
• May be required to visit jobsite.
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Computer literate-Excel, Word, and Power point.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to read basic blueprints.
• Detailed oriented.
• Organizational skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Conflict resolution skills.
• Excellent math skills.
• Required to take any required training as deemed necessary by the company.
• The environment is both office and warehouse.
• Computer/Fax skills.
With over 20 plants nationwide, we are the largest producer and distributor of a complete line of metal building insulation materials and accessories and the largest producer of custom-laminated metal building blanket insulation in the nation. With extensive inventories and locations strategically placed throughout the United States, we have everything needed for your metal building insulation projects and can deliver quickly and efficiently.
Company Benefits: GREAT BENEFITS! Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401(k) with a generous employer match, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Short- & Long-Term Disability, free Health Assessments, and wellness program in conjunction with our Medical Plan. Tuition reimbursement programs, tuition and company discounts, and employee referral bonuses!
"This employment advertisement is not applicable to individuals who reside in the states of California or Colorado."
The Bay Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers that maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.