Back to search
Installer / Service Technician
Bay Insulation Contracting Inc. - EAST
Depends on Experience Hourly
The Installer is responsible for the installation of insulation systems in metal buildings. This role services current and new customers by analyzing work orders, handles the loading/unloading of materials for each project, and conducting routine safety checks, as well as completing job site cleanup.
• Travels to job locations for an average of 2 to 3 weeks at a time.
• Performs work safely in all weather conditions, wears the proper safety gear at all times, and follows company procedures.
• Work at heights of 30-40 feet utilizing lifts and walking on rooftops.
• Performs light maintenance on equipment as needed.
• At least 1 year experience in construction, general labor, manufacturing, insulation, and/or related industries, preferred.
• Valid Driver's license with a good driving record, required.
• Ability to use hand tools and lift up to 80 lbs. with assistance.
Division Summary: Bay Insulation Contracting with over 25 years of experience, has trained systems installers specializing in metal roof and wall insulation installation systems. We offer a family of insulation systems and can provide a complete package including insulation, hardware, and installation.
Company Benefits: GREAT BENEFITS! Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Holidays, 401(k) with a generous employer match, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Short- & Long-Term Disability, free Health Assessments, and wellness program in conjunction with our Medical Plan. Tuition reimbursement programs, tuition and company discounts, and employee referral bonuses!
***This employment advertisement is not applicable to individuals who reside in the states of California or Colorado.***
The Bay Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers that maintain a Drug-Free Workplace.